- What is course accreditation?
- What is the role of the Council in Course accreditation/re-accreditation?
- What are the benefits of accrediting a course?
- Who may deliver an accredited course?
- For how long is a course accredited?
- Can an accredited course be amended?
- What is course re-accreditation?
- Who can apply to accredit or re-accredit a course?
- What evidence is required for course accreditation?
- Can I request an extension to the course accreditation period?
- Can an existing course be customised to meet my needs?
- Can Training Packages be customised to meet my needs?
- How do I decide whether to develop a new course for accreditation?
- I've decided to develop a new course for accreditation. How do I go about it?
- When should I submit my application for accreditation or re-accreditation?
- What are the costs associated with course accreditation?
- Where can I get help?
- Do I need to have the permission of a course owner to use their course?
- How can I get permission for use of the West Australian Crown Copyright Curriculum?