Requesting records

​If you have completed any nationally recognised training but have misplaced your certificate or statement of attainment, you should contact the RTO directly to request that your missing documents be reissued. All RTO contact details can be found on the myskills website.

If the provider that issued your qualification is no longer operating, you may still be able to access your records (provided that the RTO submitted its student records to the TAC when it closed). 

TAC's Client Qualifications Register (CQR) can provide you with a letter which includes an extract of your assessment results.  The CQR only applies to RTOs registered with TAC (since January 2010).

For further information about the CQR for students and employers, refer to the CQR Information Sheet.

If you need to request your records through TAC please complete the student records request form

Last modified: 12/02/2019 12:01 PM