Changes to copyright ownership

​​​If you are the owner of a course accredited by the Council and you have sold, transferred or otherwise assigned the ownership of the course to another person or body, you need to notify the TAC Secretariat of the change of copyright ownership.

The application form can be accessed from this page​.

Please note that both the current copyright owner and the new copyright owner will need to sign the notification form.

Once the Council has noted the change of copyright ownership, the course documentation and the national register will be amended accordingly.

Last modified: 4/03/2022 2:51 PM

 Content Editor