TAC Education Workshop
part of its Education Program, TAC is pleased to offer its next FREE workshop
opportunity Assessment in Practice: Using
assessment tools, making the assessment decision and keeping assessment records
The critical task of an assessor is to make the assessment
decision … competent or not yet competent … on the basis of evidence gathered
by assessment tools. This half-day workshop will provide RTOs with practical
and specific information to support the use of assessment tools to gather good
evidence, make safe assessment judgements with that evidence, and record the
evidence and outcomes.
This session is part 3A of a three-part series on assessment
conducted throughout 2018 with a focus on each stage of the assessment process:
• Part 1: Design and development of an assessment system (Recap available here);
• Part 2: Designing assessment tools; and
• Part 3a: Assessment in practice: Using assessment tools, making the assessment decision and keeping assessment records
• Part 3b: Assessment in practice: Assessment appeals and the validation of assessment practices and outcomes.
Click Here to Register
Two Attendance Options:
- Workshop Attendance – face-to-face learning in a
workshop environment; or
- Online Attendance – Can't attend the workshop in
person? View the workshop live and participate in discussions and
activities online. One ticket per computer/access is required.
Please contact 6212 9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
if you experience any difficulties registering for this session.
- Tuesday 23 October; or
- Wednesday 24 October.
– 1:00pm (registration at 8:30)
1 Prospect Place West Perth (Department of Training & workforce
Free parking is available on site.
Morning tea is provided.
Please email email@example.com with any questions
or specific dietary requirements.
9/10/2018 1:25 PM