TAC Education Workshop
As part of its Education Program, TAC is pleased to offer its next FREE workshop opportunity Assessment - Designing Assessment Tools
Assessment is a fundamental part of an RTO's operations. As assessments are used to determine a learner's competence, RTOs must ensure their assessment tools are developed to meet all unit or module assessment requirements and the Standards for RTOs. This half-day workshop will provide RTOs with practical and specific information on the design and development of assessment tools to gather evidence that can be used to make judgements of competence.
This session is part two of a three-part series on assessment conducted throughout 2018 with a focus on each stage of the assessment process:
• Part 1: Design and development of an assessment system (Recap available here);
• Part 2: Designing assessment tools; and
• Part 3: Assessment in practice.
Click Here to Register
Two Attendance Options:
- Workshop Attendance – face-to-face learning in a workshop environment; or
- Online Attendance – Can't attend the workshop in person? view the workshop live and participate in discussions and activities online. One ticket per computer/access is required.
Please contact 6212 9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulties registering for this session.
- Tuesday 17 July; or
- Wednesday 18 July; or
- Thursday 19 July.
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm (registration at 8:30)
Venue: 1 Prospect Place West Perth (Department of Training & workforce Development)
Parking: Free parking is available on site.
Catering: Morning tea is provided.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or specific dietary requirements.
28/02/2019 11:53 AM