As per the Training Accreditation Council's (the Council) Annual Regulatory Strategy all RTOs registered with the Council that make application to deliver TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will be required to undergo an audit against the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
RTOs are required to meet specific evidence requirements when applying to add the qualification to their scope of registration.
There is no set format to how you should provide the information. Information should be appropriate to the operations of your training organisation.
Evidence required to be submitted with the Amendment to Registration Application Form
A list of staff who will deliver and assess the qualification, and evidence that they have:
- the required training and assessment qualifications;
- vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered;
- current industry skills relevant to the training and assessment provided; and
- current knowledge and skills in vocational training.
Strategies for training and assessment for TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- And if the RTO has the superseded qualification on scope, the RTO's current strategies for training and assessment for TAE40110.
All assessment instruments for the following units of competency:
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation;
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools;
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning; and
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills.
And if the RTO has the superseded qualification on scope, the RTO's assessment instruments for:
Evidence of independent validation
- Evidence to demonstrate that the RTO has undergone an independent validation of the assessment system (tools, processes and outcomes) that will be adopted in the delivery of the qualification; and
- Details of the independent validator and their qualifications; and
- If the RTO has the superseded qualification on scope (TAE40110), evidence to demonstrate that the RTO has undergone an independent validation of the assessment system (tools, processes and outcomes) of the superseded qualification; or
- If the RTO does not have the superseded qualification on scope, two examples (for other qualifications/ UOC currently on scope) to demonstrate independent validation of the assessment system.
Please note that:
- as per the Standards for VET Regulators 2015, RTOs are required to have held registration for at least two years continuously at the time of adding the qualification; and
- that the Assessment Conditions for some of the core units require the assessor to hold the TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training or the TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training or be able to demonstrate equivalence of competencies.
6/04/2017 1:07 PM