Change of registering body

An RTO registered with TAC that is wishing to offer training and assessment services in other states or territories, or to international students must advise TAC prior to the change occurring​. 

This change in business circumstances means that the RTO can no longer be regulated by TAC and will be required to transfer to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).

Should this happen you are required to complete the ​advice of intention to transfer to ASQA form.

TAC will continue to regulate the provider until the ASQA makes its decision on the application to transfer.​



Last modified: 11/11/2019 10:51 AM