Change of RTO details

​You can change your RTO’s contact details usingRTO Portal or by completing TAC's notification of change of RTO details application form.

If you wish to deliver in Victoria or overseas you should indicate the state or country in the relevant section of the application form

Please note that RTOs delivering nationally recognised training on Christmas Island must be registered with theAustralian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).


Change of legal entity

For information about changing the legal entity, please refer to TAC's Policy on Change of Legal Entity of an RTO.

A request for a change to the RTO's registered business (trading) name or addition of a new trading name must be accompanied by a copy of the Business Name Extract showing details of the registration number and the proprietor of the name.



Last modified: 11/11/2019 11:12 AM